Size 1 – 90cm
Size 2 – 100cm
Size 3 – 120cm
Size 4 – 150cm
1. After using for a period of time, gently comb with a special comb to restore the original shape. When not in use, it should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, not long-term folding and heavy pressure.
2. When drying, it should be dried or dried in a semi-shadow condition.
3. If using insecticides such as mothballs, wrap them with gauze and toilet paper to avoid direct contact with the batt.
4. If there is slight pollution, please gently wipe the contaminated area with a special cleaning agent with a 1% concentration of clean towel and clean it with water in the same way, then dry it in time, if necessary, comb it with a comb.
5. When cleaning dust, you should choose a sunny day to tap the surface of the wool layer with a small wooden stick. If necessary, use a small vacuum cleaner to clean the dust.
6. Daily use of vacuum cleaner, micro-dirty can be wiped with a damp cloth, water wash must be diluted with a carpet cleaner or neutral detergent with water and washed. Pay attention to dryness, air dry, and do not expose to the sun.